Sign in to follow this  
Guest wpf1953

Help me to take off RXPVBUS from registry

Guest wpf1953

Hi guys, I have purschase the DFBaron 58 from Flight 1 with Reality XP gauges, but my PC just getting too low frame rate after that.Maybe my system isn

Well, I can't tell you how to do it manually. But I have used Registry Fix for 6 months now without problems. See:http://www.registryfix.com/?hop=publish4It's a free download that has limited functionality until you pay. The free version might just be enough for your current problem though. The software is fully automatic and backs up your files so you can restore your original configuration if it becomes necessary (I have never had to do this). The payware version drastically improved my system's speed.I also found the Baron too much of a drag on frame rates. I bought the Lite version and ended up disabling the GPS to make the thing flyable.Cheers,N.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

Guest wpf1953

Hi N.,I got the registryfix and have paid the 30 bucks for that payware. It repair a lot of issues from my PC. I dont have time yet to check if it improved my system. I hope so. But no success removing RXPVBUS from the registry. The problem still continues with my FS9. Anyway thanks for your help. Have a good day.Waldemar

Guest firehawk44

I'm guessing you are receiving an error message when trying to remove the RXPVBUS registry entry. You may need permission to do so. Right click the registry item and select "permissions". Give yourself full access to the registry item and delete.Jim

Guest wpf1953

Hi Greg,That reply I already have seen (searching from google). Any way I appreciate your help. Thanks