Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adverse Yawn

Active camera 2.1 question

Guest Gasman1

Hi..Have the above program - initially used Active Camera 2 for fs2004. However, since I do much of my fllying inthe southern hemisphere, it had a few hiccups - i.e. refusing to allow me to access the spot view from time to time and uncommanded walkabouts in VC mode - not to mention the terrible external view in the southern hemisphere - with jumping around, not going in the direction I am commanding etc. Thus, I was quite gle dto find there was an upgrade - to 2.1 which I have installed. Unfortunatelyy, it seems that only the pdf manual has been updates, and now I cannot use the ActiveCamera at all in FS9 - I see it on the menu, but the spot, tower and VC views all behave like before I had active camera installed. Any ideas, people with similar problems?ThanksMike

Guest stevehow

good idea is to list your hardware and software..that way people will be able to tell you of any known conflicts..i've had AC2004 since it was released and haven't had any problems..do you use the Fs9.1 patch.there is also one for AC2004,that you must use..have to say ,it looks like a hardware conflict to me... steve

Guest Gasman1

Thanks..In answer to your Q, yes, I am using the FS9.1 patch and have downloaded the update for AC 2 to AC 2.1 for Fs9.1. It seems unlikely that there would be a hardware conflict as the initial version of AC was working, albeit strangely on my machine. Now with the update, it is not working AT ALL.AMD Sempron 2800+Radeon9800 256MB with latest omega drievrs1GB DDR RAMXP Home SP2FS9.1, Active Sky 6 Service Update 2, PMDG 737 and 747, LDS 737-300, PSS A340.

Guest Adverse Yawn

Have you turned off "Gradual Changes" (I think it is called) in the FS' own view properties dialog? I found a number of problems until I deslected that.