Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Scenery Library

Guest 1929clhenry

Running FS9--FsGenesis 38mm & 78mm Textures-- ALASKA Canada Ultimate Terrain. I saw posted that the textures should be above Ak-Can in the scenery library. For some reason the it doesn't show up in FS9. Am I looking in the wrong place??? Once found, do you just drag and drop to move them??? The scenery textures seem to be looking ok, but do not know if they would look better in the correct order. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance CHUCK

Guest ThrottleUp

If Im not mistaken you will only see them in the scenery-order menu if your mesh is in your Addon Scenery folder and you have manually enabled it. From what I recall the FS Genesis mesh sits in the Scenery>World>Scenery folder? Not sure though.Many others on here are far better versed than me on these matters though so I would wait for a further reply but I just wanted to drop in with that thought :)