Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

FSGenesis

I just bought FSG Galaxy 3-year Membership. Downloading all products now.I hope it pays off.Question for FSG users: best way to install it? Do you install all? If you have installed for instance, 153m Mesh, and then also in the same folder 74m and also 38m for the same area, does the better mesh "take over"?

Guest jgreth123

I install all of my FSG into an FSGenesis folder in Addon Scenery, and I keep all add-on meshes that I get LOWER in the list than it, so the add-on mesh will take priority ( meshes work backwards in regards to priority )

Errr, do I understand this good, in the scenery list in FS9, the lower the mesh is in the list, higher the priority? Meaning, if I want to use exclusively FSG mesh, I should keep it at the top of the list?

Guest jgreth123

No, you keep it at the bottom... if you always want that, just install it into the default directory which is FS9sceneryworldscenery -- automatically below everything (higher priority).

Guest Kingair315

It WILL pay off... :-wave My first year, it paid for itself with all it added... Everything that Ive received since then, is a BONUS! With updates to the FS, Justin has updated most all files! That alone is a whale of a bonus... Bob