Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jagndeke

King Air 350 fuel mixture no work

Guest Jagndeke

Hi All,I noticed the other day that no matter where I set the fuel mixture in the FS9 stock King Air 350 there is no effect. The only effect occurs if I fully lean it out 100% then the engine quits as would be expected. Otherwise there is no difference between 100% rich, 75% rich or 25% rich regardless of what altitude I am flying.Therefore my question is, which config file do I need to check to see what the settings for fuel mixture should be at? And do you know what the settings should set at in the config file?Thanks much,Jag

Guest aca_dia

They are condition levers not mixtures.

Guest jordanmoore

I believe those are fuel condition levers, not mixture levers. They are used to control the amount of fuel being introduced while at idle RPM of the turbine. You should only see a difference at, or near, idle engine speeds, and it would be reflected in Prop RPM, N1 RPM and also just slightly on the fuel flow gauges. They produce a result in FS2004.

Guest Jagndeke

Thanks for the correction guys. Although I am an aviation enthusiast, I am still very much an aviation noob.Much appreciation for the clarification.Jag.