Sign in to follow this  
Guest jennifer

Finnaly landed ATR!

Guest ranco1

I finnaly landed the ATR, thanks for the tips guys! I flared anded landed on the cnter line. Its not that hard, it just took a couple times.Edit: Image violates size rules (can be no bigger than 1024x768) and posts with images should be placed in the screenshots forum. - JCMany ThanksAlexhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest jennifer

Well done Alex. I take it you did it with no artificial autolands!:-) . Just kidding. Perhaps you could take a screenshot of a daylight landing so that we could be sure it was you in the driving seat. Have fun

Guest jboweruk

autoland? In an ATR??? Okay would be nice but in my experience this only brings down to decision height then it's manual the rest of the way.

Guest jennifer

Hi JohnI was referring to an earlier thread started by Alex asking if there was an autoland available for the FL ATR. He got a ribbing for asking!! I was just mildly teasing him about that, and he's now apparently achieved what everyone suggested, which was to forget autolands in the ATR and learn to land it using the correct controls and procedures.. . . much more fun and realistic and a sense of achievement.