Sign in to follow this  
Jackmill1

P3Dv3; ChasePlane is completely broken

Hi there:

I haven't used P3D in a couple of months, and I'm just coming back to it today.  Chaseplane is a complete mess; I can't pan with the POV hat or move the camera around despite still being able to set these controls in the Chaseplane window.  I can't move the cameera with the middle mouse button, nor do I get the usual selector by holding the middle mouse button down.  In my cockpit view, the camera is showing up in weird, random spots and occasionally bouncing from place to place.

I haven't changed anything with my P3D settings since using it last a couple of months ago.  Did something change with a new version that added support for v4?  What happened that ruined Chaseplane?

Disregard this; I stopped whatever Saitek's application is that started up when I plugged in my HOTAS and that seemed to fix it.