Sign in to follow this  
Guest codrivermike

having trouble installing the v v v h scenery

Guest hdjuey

the new one in the library I install it in the main scenery folder not sure which sub folder is for the airports, and where is the scenery config thanks.

Guest codrivermike

David. Do you mean VHHH. The Chek Lap Kok airport in Hong Kong. If so there is already a thread a bit further down the page.If it is VHHH then I placed the vhhh2005b folder inside the fs9/addon-scenery folder and added it using the add scenery feature. Make sure that the afcad2 file goes into add-on scenery/scenery folder and that there are no other vhhh afcads in there.

Guest hdjuey

sorry yes the Vhhh scenery, in the read me it said to add somthing the the scenery config

Guest codrivermike

Hello David. The read me instructions say to unzip the airport.zip file and put all the folders into the fs9/scenery folder overwriting where necessary. then go to the fs9 scenery.cfg file and add the text in the read me as the next entry.I did all this but had a problem where the airport scenery was not being read correctly. I solved this by later moving the vhhh2005b folder out of fs9/scenery, putting it into the add-on scenery folder and then adding the scenery using the add scenery feature.Now I'm no Flight Sim expert so I must admit my method was a bit hit and miss. But it worked and I think that is what really matters.Best regardsMichael