Sign in to follow this  
Pierre B

Autopilot Dirk Fassbender Panther P3D

Hi,

I worked in Panther (Copter) simulator development with Prepar 3D 3.2 (flight simulation software). I have installed the first version of Dirk Fassbender Autopilot and then the update. Everything was ok.

I can drive all the autopilot modes with the Autopilot module.

But now I want to stimulate Autopilot modes directly in P3D. I don’t know how this module works.

When I have downloaded the HC075DI_FSX_COUGAR_AUTOPILOT.zip I saw that inside there was a file called afcp.cfg. Inside this file there are the different codekeys to stimulate the different modes of Autopilot.

I have tried to manage the autopilot modes by the codekeys are in the afcp.cfg directly in P3D but there is no effect.

Somebody have an idea how to do ?

Best regards

Pierre B

My bad, I want to activate the differents autopilot mode with keyboard shortcuts not with key codes.

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, Pierre B said:

Hi,

I worked in Panther (Copter) simulator development with Prepar 3D 3.2 (flight simulation software). I have installed the first version of Dirk Fassbender Autopilot and then the update. Everything was ok.

I can drive all the autopilot modes with the Autopilot module.

But now I want to stimulate Autopilot modes directly in P3D. I don’t know how this module works.

When I have downloaded the HC075DI_FSX_COUGAR_AUTOPILOT.zip I saw that inside there was a file called afcp.cfg. Inside this file there are the different codekeys to stimulate the different modes of Autopilot.

I have tried to manage the autopilot modes by the codekeys are in the afcp.cfg directly in P3D but there is no effect.

Somebody have an idea how to do ?

Best regards

Pierre B

Hi,

I had asked for your help in the realization of an automatic pilot (AP) of Panther on 3D Prepar, in particular for the integration of a panel of physical buttons.

I suceed to realize it finally by myself.

The problem which I had indicated, solved itself by the installation of an update of DIRK FASSBENDER'S AP which would have made it " potentially " compatible with P3D.

Then I parametrized and personalized the engagings of autopilot modes with hot keys in the hap.cfg file (placed on the folder of P3D).

There is a card called KeyCard of Opencockpit connected to the computer in USB. We can connect to this card physical buttons through an Input Card.

I was then able to configure sendings of codes keyboard with buttons press, which allow finally to engage and disengage these autopilot modes.

Best regards

Pierre B