Sign in to follow this  
AIRHOG

Alabeo C310R II Paint Kit?!?

Well...I fell as though I'm suffering from "Buyer's Remorse". lol

I'm a big fan of the Cessna 310R, and I already own the MilViz 310R, so I purchased the Alabeo 310R II a couple of days ago because I was hoping that it would be that much better than my MilViz version. Only seeing the video and a few screen shots, I couldn't wait to make my purchase. I loaded the new 310R II and started up FSX, selected the paint scheme that I wanted and, vuala, I'm the pilot of a...dirty old farm truck?!? Not really what I was wanting. So...I looked for a paint kit, but couldn't find one. Alabeo still hasn't replied back, and the blank scheme that they supplied us with is just as dirty as all the other schemes. And the interior (same for all paint scheme options) looks like it's been hauling around oil rig workers all its life. COME ON!!! NO CLEAN AIRCRAFT?!?!

If I could combine the MilViz 310 with the Alabeo 310, I could have a nice texture set with good sound and lighting! The MilViz NAV, Strobe,taxi and landing lights need a little help. lol Even after the twenty-five updates for the aircraft.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!