Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo33

FF 767 thrust reverse

Hi my first post after my first payware purchase, I am stuck and at a loss with my FF 767 after completing my first flight I landed the plane to find that the thrust reversers put the throttle to full and made me over shoot the runway, all the stock planes work fine, I have seen this issue mentioned in other posts but no solution any help would be appreciated I have opened a ticket with Flight Factor but still no answer is this a known problem or just me?  Any help will be most appreciated.

How do you engage and control the reversers?

I'm doing fine with this setup in all planes:
1.) Map a key or button to "Toggle thrust reversers" (not "Hold thrust reverse at max").
2.) After touchdown and with the throttles at idle, push that key or button. This restults in idle reverse, which is enough in most cases and also common practice on most airports.
3.) If idle reverse is not enough, add some thrust while the reverses are acitve.
4.) Push the button or key again to disengage the reversers

Yeah I have tried that but it didn't work just the main throttle moved when I applied pressure and have also tried the hold at full way.