Sign in to follow this  
DCA309

Norman Hancock Passes

It is with great sadness and profound heartbreak that I announce the passing of our former president, Norman Hancock. Norman suffered from bladder cancer for several years, and sadly succumbed December 28th in hospital in Nottingham.

To his wife, Sylvia, I offering the following;
Sylvia, you are well-loved among Norm's many friends here at DC-3 Airways. We would like to extend our most sincere, heartfelt condolences. Norm was one of our most lovable members, and he will be missed tremendously. If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

To our members;
This is indeed a sad time for us, as Norm was one of the most prolific leaders we have ever had. He was always involved, in one way or another, in everything we did. He molded this group, made us unique, and always encouraged us to do our best. A memorial flight is being planned for this Saturday at 1900Z on our DCA servers. Keep an eye out for more details in the next couple of days.

Regretfully,
Andy Hatcher
President
DC-3 Airways
www.dc3airways.com

DC-3 Airways will conduct a Memorial Tribute Flight in Honor of Norm Hancock Saturday, January 13th at 1900Z on our servers. If you're interested in attending, reply here or email me at andy.653@gmail.com so I can provide you with server details and client software. Voice coms will be on our TeamSpeak 3 server.