Sign in to follow this  
tomcat_97

VoxATC in LAN?

I have a unusual question to all VoxATC-Users here.

I'm still searching a solution for FSX to TALK to ATC and AI. In DCS and Falcon 4 BMS we using only Voice-Attack and it works fine.
(mainly operating the Menue's OK - but it’s easy and works for the last few years)
This workaround doesn't work with FSX of course.
One possible solution could be VoxATC. It’s not cheap but I hope this would be a better way as our DCS/BMS - Voice-Attack trick.

My question:
When I’m sharing a Plane with a guest-Pilot mounted to my VR-System, via a second PC/FSX-Session and a LAN-connection...
He surely would hear my radio-message (if necessary via the intercom => "teamspeak-connection").
BUT what about the reply from the ATC? Would this radio-message be audible in a second FSX-Session?
Is such a Multiplayer-Function supported from VoxATC?

Curious needs - I know.  :blush:

But maybe I'm not the only one?
Did anybody tried this with VoxATC, or find a solution?

A second VoxATC-Lisence would be only a very far option, because the guest does not have to talk to ATC. (I think)

Many thanks for all your suggestions.  :cool:
Tomcat