Sign in to follow this  
Fearless

GPS, Speed & Altitude problems

Firstly, the aircraft looks magnificent but I’ve encountered issues which I don’t know how to correct.

The PFD of the G1000 is not communicating with the MFD or visversa. This is a nuisance as when you open the 2D panel of the PFD, all works properly. This issue is with or without SVS installed.

The SR22 is meant to have a ceiling of 25000 ft with cruise speed of around 185kts. I’m lucky if it reaches 10000 ft with VS of +500 engines thrust set at 100% and struggling to maintain 130kts.

It would be greatly appreciated if I could obtain some advise on how I can get these problems resolved. My other turbo props have no problems reaching Altitude ceiling and cruise speed. But for the G1000, is there a fix for this.

I have FSX-SE installed and all installations and downloads were done with antivirus off.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

Well I received a response from a Carenado re the gps. They said turn off the 2D panel. Then it should work. Looks like no fix for this is in the pipeworks.

This is the actual message received.

Greetings,
If you turn off the 2D popup panel. the 3D visturla cockpit works?
Regards

Carenado.

Very disappointed.

Edited by Fearless

Regards,

Fred Fleuren