Sign in to follow this  
tomrach

FSX Multiplayer options problem with homemade overhead

Hello. I have homemade overhead, throttles and autopilot based on MJoy, Arduino and HIDMacros and FSUIPC software. As I fly in multiplayer mode on FSX, some overhead and throttle switches will stop working or change their assignment (eg. the autopilot switch turns on the landing lights, etc.). All offsets assigned to HIDMacros work properly. Sometimes (once every 10 times) after logging in the session everything is ok. I even had a situation that I only used the Thrustmaster joystick and then nothing worked. This happens on any plane (PMDG B738 or default B737 or even Cessna from FSX). I connected to servers from fsopen.co.uk. I thought it might be the fault of setting up servers, so I tried to create my server. The problem has not disappeared. Can any of you know what is the reason for the appearance of these problems? I am asking for help and I wish you nice flights.