Sign in to follow this  
HighFlier

Eva Air B-17881 (QW 787-9)

Hello,

Would anyone be willing to paint B-17881 on a QualityWings 787-9? It is Eva Air's first 787-9 (first 787 even) and it is painted in a special livery scheme. I've managed to find two pictures of the aircraft sitting on the Charleston flight line. Neither image shows the tail of the aircraft clearly, so I understand if a painter needs to wait for more pictures to come out before painting the aircraft in flight sim.

I'm not sure if the images are copyrighted, so I'll simply put the link to the images below.

Thanks in advance,

James

Edited by Jim Young
Links to images removed as the images no longer exist and instead lead to possibly malicious .gif's.

On 8/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, HighFlier said:

I'm not sure if the images are copyrighted, so I'll simply put the link to the images below.

Not sure what went wrong with the links but for any potential painter that needs a reference, search B-17881 on google images and you’ll find the two images of the aircraft that I was talking about.

Also, I would have just gone ahead and made an edit to the OP rather than make a new comment but I don’t seem to have an edit option.

Hello,

It’s been over a month since I made the request so I don’t feel too bad bumping this up. The aircraft in question is now flying! With entry into service soon, a paint for flight sim would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Google Image