Sign in to follow this  
Geddy_2112

Can someone help me? Problem with Navdata and Maddog

Guest fvpang

I install the new AIRAC from Navdata.at and I see in the FMC of the Lago Maddog that is updated ini page but when I like to put a waypoint it seems like is not installed or something goes wrong with the installation. Please somebody help me !Thanks,Capt. Fabian

Have you updated the MD to 1.51E?There was a problem with the NAVDATA at the 603 cycleCheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest fvpang

Thanks for the reply, Mr. Kruger. Well I download it again from lago website and it says that if you download now is the lastest version. I have problem with this new airac cycle 0806 because every VOR, NDB, or FIX they tell me error or not in database. It's weird because in the INI page of the fmc it shows the airac cycle 0806. I put for example in Pullman PMM VOR in the USA an it says Not in database. Another example I put TBG in Panama an it says not in database. I don't know what happen. Can you help me?Fabian

Guest fvpang

Thanks, Mr. Kruger, the answer is there. By the way, I'm a british pilot in bavirtual. I'm going to make a long haul in a 747 this weekend.Cheers,Capt. Fabian Velarde Pang

Have a good flight.If I do one, I'll wave at you from FL500-600 at mach 2.02.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG