Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

ProATC and GSX parking

Thanks for everyone's help today. I almost got it with GSX, but when I landed and found the gate, for some reason (although GSX was there), it didn't give me a jetway. 

I got a long way though - it's about learning for me, I just have quite a way to go.

7 hours ago, ShawnG said:

right, but if you leave the SID GIRL1Y in the plan you have to use runway 25.  you need to remove the GIRL1Y and the UNO07S from your plan, or ProATC can't reassign your SID/STAR/rwy for you.  SID's STARS and runways in use are the ATC's responsibility, not the pilot, or airline dispatch

Thanks for this especially - it fixed my plan!

Gaz

• Upvote 1

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook

Hello

maybe a bit late as an answer to your question wich runway is in use but I allways check the Flightradar app wich runways are in use in real life and usualy it matches the rwy with PRO ATC X.

Francis