Sign in to follow this  
Tyblack

FSX process stopped w/ executing FLY button and Sound plays

GV62 8RD-200 Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 RAM, 16 GB Optima Ram, Hard Drive 1000 GB Hybrid Drive, Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Card, Description Dedicated,  Graphics Card Ram Size 4 GB  DIRECTX 12

Does anyone else have any suggestions to fix this Blackscreen error once Fly button has been pressed in FSX?

I attempted moving the UI file into the FSX folder with no change to game.

I loaded Direct X 9 onto my system no result, 

Ran DiagDx which didn't show anything helpful other than operating with Direct X12.

I am able to get out of black screen by cycling through the Monitor button which creates a black square with no indications taking up some area on the screen and sound still playing.  

I view the system task screen while it is still running and it shows process stopped.  I have already updated the NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti  video driver to the  newest with no change.  

Have run out of troubleshooting options.  Can anyone help?