Sign in to follow this  
GyverX

XP11 B200 1.0 Issues

Im not sure if this belongs in here ans searching came up with nothing.

I was gifted a Carenado B200 for XP11 from a friend for a project. I have a valid KEY and have registered in the XP sim.

The problem is I do not have access to any updates (if Any) and the problem I am running into is the Pilot head is in the way of the view. I can fix this but loading a different aircraft (Carenado or default) and go back to the B200 and it will be fixed. I own the B1900, S550 and the PC12 and have had no issues like this.

This is a blessing and an issue as I do need the side (C,O,A) buttons temporally removed. but I I still have the issue of the pilot model in the way and the sound does not work along with some other items.

I am of the mind that this is a version issue and not updated to the latest SASL plugin.

Is there an update to the B200?

how can I temporally remove the left side buttons?

Thank you
Jason