Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Venice ILS frequency

This was an old memory, but I seem to remember that the Venice scenery that I bought from simMarket had a fix. Partly the fix was scenery, and partly the ILS frequency - the frequency is pretty important to me.

I'm having trouble working out if the fix was installed on my new laptop. I could simply follow the install instructions again, but I don't understand them at all:

This file corrects the view of the end of the runway 04L,04R.
Fixed missing wigwag lamps.
Change the frequency the ILS on 109.95.

installation :  Just replace the files and add new ones for your type of simulator.

Pleasant flight.
Team RFSB.

How do you "change the frequency the ILS on 109.95"? Certainly, my Airbus is not picking up the correct landing ILS, which the Airbus Pro normally does.

Thanks,

Gaz

Edited by Gary McCluskey

How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it.  

I took the shell off my racing snail, thinking it would make him run faster. If anything, that made him more sluggish.

Gaz on Facebook