Sign in to follow this  
Guest skruer

Next photos request

So far the photo's that have been submitted have been great. Next round, how about some airport or cockpit next? Maybe a video clip too.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I hope there can be video at night at an airport showing off the VC of the Airbus (or any plane for that matter) :) Somehow I figure we will just get more Cessna in the sky type pics :-roll

How do you figure that?I'd like to see some cockpit pics, and possibly some seaplane pics actually landing and taking of in the water (to view the water splash effects or whatever).I'm happy if the shots are released "when they're released". No rush!James

The screenshots we see are a part of what Microsoft wants us to know. When more features of the game are released so will the pictures of that feature be released. It all comes out in an order. All screenshots that are realeased must be approved by some guy at MS, so any yet not anounced features are visible.As the game comes to an end more and more will be released. I personally hope to see more information on the mission part of the game.