Sign in to follow this  
coolcatkelso

Hardware Issue?

Hi guys

Recently installed P3D v4 and having stuttering issues, blue terrain when I look out the side windows, and just overall performance not that great. 

My Addons are as Follows

Orbx Base, Europe, Scotland
Active Sky
PMDG NGX
FSUIPC
Voxatc

But at the moment, I am using just P3D and PMDG NX for testing, no addons

My rig is

970A-DS3P Main board
AMD FX-8350 Overclocked at 4.8ghz (Liquid Cooled)
32gb DDR3 2200mhz Ram
2TB 7200rpm HDD
2 x RX 580 Graphics Cards 8gb (Not Crossfired) 1st Card is running 2 screens at 1920x1080, 2nd card runs instrument displays 2 @ 1366x738 and 1 @ 1440x900

All P3D settings are as default, and I'm getting 25 - 30fps at EGPH runway. If I pause the system, I get avg 130fps

Even if I don't overclock the card or board I get about 18fps.

Latest test was to run p3d on a single display @ 1920x1080 and have no other screens with anything set other than windows desktop, not much improvement on FPS

I have just formatted windows 10 Pro and installed P3D, no other software I installed. 

Any help, I'd be happy to let someone help with remote connection. I expect this PC to perform better. I ran "Can you run it" it scored 97 out of 100