Sign in to follow this  
Guest brillo

Download RealCDG V3.1 (CDG2004) by Y. Mille?

Guest brillo

Mille's site at http://www.projets.fsfrance.com/RealCDG/CDG2004.php?lang=en has a main and two mirrors for downloading the scenery but when you request the download, you get, "Failure of the requete: SELECT * FROM compteur_dl WHERE file = ' FS2004 - RealCDG V3.1.exe (free)". This is an FSFrance scenery, but FSFrance is down for maintenance and has been for months... at least. However, you can download Mille's LFPO (Orly2004) from FSFrance indirectly through FSNordic or FlightPort.de, (don't quote me, it was one of the many European sites, a main one I think) but I recall that the link to the download goes to FSFrance. Which makes me think there must be a way to get into FSFrance for Mille's LFPG (Paris Charles de Gaulle) scenery as well. Does someone know of a site that offers RealCDG V3.1 by Y. Mille for download? Or a way to get past the maintenance guy at FSFrance? Thanks for any help.Rob