Sign in to follow this  
Guest ac103010

Aircraft Holding

Guest ac103010

Hi.First time on here.I've asked this question on another forum and I couldn't get a solution. I guess it's a difficult one because most problems are solved on these forums. Anyway, here goes.I have three different aircraft (and maybe other I don't know about(.1. The default King Air2. Ricky Piper's Vickers Viscount3. Dornier 228All three, when used as AI aircraft, line up on the runway for take-off - then just sit there. They don't move as other aircraft line up behind.This happens at different airports and the airports have been checked with AFCAD and are fine.I've tried changing the air file for one I know works, and also even changed the complete config file (with the exception, of course, of the aircraft specific details).The only thing they appear to have in common is that they're all twin props. I have to say, though, that my Jetstream 41's take off quite normally, and they're twins as well.I would have been tempted to think they are naff aircraft but I know of Ricky's excellent reputation amd also, one of them is a default aircraft.Any help would be appreciated.Many thanks,Allan

Guest ac103010

Sorry, of course, the Viscount is a 4 engined prop.So, the only thing they have in common is that they're props.Allan