Sign in to follow this  
BAW9DV

Langkawi WMKL 2017 scenery problem - P3D?

Hi,

I have the old (I say old, its not that old - 2017!) Palau Langkawi Malaysia Airport scenery for 2017 which I think is by MFSG.   It works fine in FSX and FSX-SE and now that I have P3Dv4, it works fine there too.  Lovely piece of island scenery .....

..... except - there is a huge WaterClass issue that is present in all simulators.   as you fly into and out of the airport towards the SW, there is a large white or clear Ocean mass that  is not the same as the surrounding water.   See these 3 images:-

fYy733r.jpg

JSeo7Yf.jpg

This is perhaps the biggest ....

mZpvHlM.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to solve this problem?   It is the only thing that spoils an otherwise lovely scenery (I went to Langkawi many years ago - beautiful island) so I would welcome any suggestions about how we might fix it.

Thanks for your time and Happy Easter

Regards,

Lee

Lee James
Desktop Pilot - www.virtualairlinepilot.org

Instagram - virtualairlinepilot_lee
Check out my Adventure Videos & FS Reviews on YouTube at VirtualAirlinePilot !

spacer.png