Sign in to follow this  
daniel2688

Is there a mod for this aircraft?

Hi all,

I don’t normally write compliment forms but this aircraft has done enough for me to write one.

I am glad I got it on sale because besides the visuals it seems wrong on a few levels. 

First one is the CAS messages on the screens, they don’t work or make any sense including the traffic one being in the wrong spot. 

Second is the main battery and standby battery AMP readings, they are wrong and don’t work as a real aircraft would. 

The autopilot doesn’t seem to work in ALT mode and I can’t load a flight plan from keying a destination in.

the last thing is the display backup or revision button, the screens don’t change just the engine gauges which is wrong.

Is there a mod that has been done on this aircraft to fix these problems? Or is it just another Carenado look good plane?