Sign in to follow this  
Agustin Castro

Can´t fly the plane during takeoff (ascending) CJ4 & others

Hi friends,

I've been flying MSFS 2020 with no problems for a few days with the CESSNA 172 SKYHAWK. After testing this aircraft, I went to the second that caught my attention, the CESSNA CITATION CJ4. With this (and others) I have encountered a tremendous problem and it is that I cannot get the plane to ascend straight, without suffering constant bank movements to one side and the other (flying manually, not with automatic pilot). The effect is similar to if the aircraft were continually suffering the effects of a crosswind. At the same time, I find it difficult to maintain a constant and stable rate when I am gaining altitude. It seems the problem is more intense in low altitudes and dissapears when I reach high altitudes (1) This has not happened to me with other simulators like prepard3d. I have flown the same fairing plane without problems on p3d (2) I have tried with another joystick and the exact same thing happens to me (I have a saitek x52). (3) I have removed all the weather data and left clear skies, to avoid possible effects of the wind. (4) I have tested in different parts of the planet, in case it was a bug in a specific area ... (5) I have also tried with other aircraft, such as the CESSNA 208B Grand Caravan, with the same problem although less marked by the minor speed. (6) This does not occur in the a320, which I also tried.  

It seems to be something related to the acceleration and speed that the plane reaches. With the Cessna 172 it does not happen to me, flying normally. I have no idea what could be happening but it is impossible for me to control the plane in its ascent without going like crazy hitting one side and the other, turning to the right or left, erratically. Also, I obtain the same effect with using the AP, plane is going crazy to the right, left... Can you think of something with this problem? Thank you very much.

Please, watch this recording. You can see how the plane react while joystick was not moving.

Edited by Agustin Castro
Inserted a video