Sign in to follow this  
Guest EDDHflyer

Divided simming community

Guest EDDHflyer

Hello,I read the FSX forum on a daily basis, trying to find out helpful solutions with tweaking, replacing, adjusting, or u name it. I also find interesting to read some personal opinions about this product. Searching for solutions here helped me alot and I want to thank all these dedicated people that are here, and with their help and efforts, they make this franchise better and better.It is sad that after the latest release the simming community is divided in to two fields. The so called "cheerleaders" and the "whiners". Nowadays it is a kind of fashion to give names when we see a post from someone. Please dont get me wrong, Im not flaming anybody and also Im not writing all these to play the "know how" guy, it is just my humble opinion that I want to share it with you.Reading all the posts, negative or positive, I see that both have strong valuable points and i found myself that mostly i agree with them too.Apart from all that, I want to thank MS/ACES bringing an aviation software which has the potential to be the best simulator or game, you name it, in the future. Let's not forget how the previous releases were, when we first installed them in our hardrive. On a more personal note, I also want to assure ACES that i did support, I am supporting, and I will support this franchise for the simple reason that aviation for me is the hobby I love and with this title, they brought on my monitor all the possibilities to see and to "sense" how it is in real life.On whining mode :), well I dont believe its whining anyway, I fail to understand why they shelved FSX earlier. Am I missing something?.There was plenty of time to solve the known more important bugs we are facing now. Why this rush?Just my opinion with some questionsThank youPanos