Sign in to follow this  
Guest allcott

Interesting Mouse action in FSX

Guest Akflyin

Hello All,My mouse action ( point and click) was working perfect with my old Display drivers that were about a year old when I now have observed an interesting change since installing the Nvidia Display Driver dated 8/11/2006 ( version 9.1.4.7 )When I load up flightsim, the mouse cursor has to be below the intended button before the button will highlight and be available for click action. This makes it hard to navigate with the mouse as the cursor has to be constantly offset from the intended target. This is with the Flightsim display resolution set at 1024x768x2.If I change the resolution to 1152x864x32 the mouse works great. If I change the resolution back to 1024x768x2, the mouse still works great.It seems to be messed up after the intial loading of flightsim.Anyway, Thought I would pass this bit of observation along.Fly safe

Guest allcott

Nothing has changed between FS9 and FSX. After uphrading drivers you still have to open the FSX.cfg file and delete the lines under display that look like this:(DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT .0)Mode=1280x1024x32Anisotropic=1Reboot the sim, change the resolutin back to what you want, choose the filtering method, and that should fix it.Allcott