Sign in to follow this  

Assign any view to any key...?

I set views F9, F10 and F11 to the keys 1, 2 and 3. A lot more convenient in my case. Since I changed the cfg's for the Baron with the G1000, I got the VC under 1, the PFD of the G1000 (panned down in the VC) under 2 and the MFD of the G1000 (panned down and to the side and zoomed in) under 4. I have however another view (passenger seat) that's in the A cycle. I tried to put that under the 4 but that didn't work... So I wonder how I can set EVERY view I want under ANY button... (At the moment I have the A option also set to 4, so I can go there without having to press A and shift-A to get back again (just 4 and 1 and that's it), but I'd rather get to that view right away (because when I'm in another view pressing 4 gives me the S-view first...). I've read the Cam Conf html from the SDK, but I can't find the info I need.I also entered the Transition option (for all views in the VC) in the cfg but the transition takes about 0.0001 sec, so that's not really helpfull. Any idea on how to slow the transition down? I'd like to get those nice smooth Active Camera transitions. ;)All in all I have to say the FS X viewing system is pretty nice (after all ;)): all I miss is an easy to use interface to set up views...EDIT:I just rearranged all Shift-# because I mostly use the Shift 6 and 7 ones. They are under Shift 1 and 2 now. :) SO EASY! And the great thing is I can save this config specially for the Baron, so if I'm going to fly another plane I only have to load another config to get everything back to normal again. Awesome! YOu can setup FS X any way you want! Great! :) I got all keyboard commands I frequently use in one corner now. :)