Sign in to follow this  
Guest jboweruk

Grounded FSX!!!!!!!!!!

It seem's as though Microsoft Shipped a bunch of faulty FSX DVD'S. I recieved mine(Deluxe) about three week's ago and started the install. After "Activating"the game and working on the settings for a few hours, the game CTD,with an error indicating that all of the files had not been installed. So I insert disk1 into the tray and click on repair. And that was the last time I saw the game. So you might think a Program Un-Install,Re-Install would be next,only to find out that one of the files that did not load from the DVD was the Un-Install Pragram for the game. After trying to figure out what Microsoft's "crack" support teem was telling me,I find out that this is a common problem, and they are working on a patch. The death error #1722/1603 were a known problem by Microsoft. I suppose they figured we wouldn't notice! So now I have a seventy dollar drink coaster,while we wait for the God's to come forth.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pathetic. Can't you take it back? I swear either this game is the most buggy, troublesome game ever unleashed on mankind or there is an army of disinformation agents posting on this board. Expeciting someone to hold tight before running software that they purchased is just absurd. Take it back or go to that website and get a refund from MS.

What's your CPU specs? My old CPU had a failure to load also. The new worked without a hitch.L.Adamson

>Pathetic. Can't you take it back? I swear either this game is>the most buggy, troublesome game ever unleashed on mankind or>there is an army of disinformation agents posting on this>board. Expeciting someone to hold tight before running>software that they purchased is just absurd. Take it back or>go to that website and get a refund from MS.Nah, Microprose GP4 held that honour (?), I couldn't ever get out of practice for a GP in 'hotseat' mode. :(