Sign in to follow this  
Guest Akflyin

Is this standard flight sim practice?

Guest Akflyin

To allow flightsim to rebuild the config file after installing the latest Nvidia Graphics driver? I installed the Nvidia drivers dated 8/11/2006 and was having some mouse problems. I was unable to correct the problem untill I allowed the entire flightsim config file to be rebuilt. The mouse problem has been fixed and it seems that the flightsim overall proformance is better than if I had left the old config file intact. Probably just my imagination but have never considered the config file rebuild after new driver installation until doing it now.Just food for thought.fly safe

Guest allcott

No, you only have to delete the lines that begin (Display) which identify your driver and settingsIf you delete the whole thing yuo lose all your precious settings, tweaks and modifications.Allcott

Guest Akflyin

Hi Allcott,Thanks for the info. I tried that as you suggested before but still had the problem,so seeings how I had very few tweaks done to the config file yet I thought I would do a complete rebuild. :0)Thanks again for the information. I really appreciate your responsefly safe