Sign in to follow this  
Guest fireboss

MS FSX Grounded HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

After installing and activating the Deluxe version of MS FSX,I was able to spend several hour's setting up the "Setting's"in free flight with the DHC-2.Then the game CTD'd,with an error claiming that not all of the program folders had been installed,and to re-insert disk #1 and click on repair. That was the last time I saw a flyable FSX! I tried to go to my "Program Install/Un-Install"in XP Pro and un-install FSX (which took only 10 second's)only to find out that one of the missing file's was the program's Un-Install program. I have manually deleted all of the obvious folder's(C:Program File'sMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator X,REG. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/MICROSOFT GAMES/FLIGHT SIMULATOR/FSX, HKEY_CURRENT_USER_SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/MICROSOFT GAMES/FLIGHT SIMULATOR/FSX,Windows/WSX Folder,cleaned the Manifest folder of any ref. to FSX as well as the two folders for addon's.Every time I try and re-install FSX,I get the error#1722/1603. So do I have other folders out there, that are not tagged with the FSX name? The only help from Microsoft Support indicated that they were aware of the problem,and will get back to us! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you SpeedbrakeAMD 64X2 44002GIG DDR4002-7800GT/SLI BFG2-160GIG RAID-ONorton 06CH CONTROLS

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!