Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

I'll stick to FSX

Guest UlfB

Hi all,After running FSX a lot during the last couple of weeks I'd say I'm stuck with FSX. I will never go back to FS2004. I built myself a new pc after discovering how demanding the demo was.Sure I was a little frustrated over all the small and big changes compared to FS9 and to have to start all over again. You know, I felt really happy when I found my old modules folder in FSX. Thanks to Peter Dowson for creating and installing FSUIPC 4 in the modules folder ;-)I've spent some time tweaking and trying a lot of different tips and tricks. About 98% of the tips wasn't useful for me. And I guess it's pretty much the same situation as when FS2004 was released.Now I'm looking forward to the release of the FSX version of GE and UT. And I'm excited to see how Lennart Arvidsson's Scantex FSX project ends up.Today I used Landclass Assistant to make some alterations to my home town and it blended in quite good with MyWorldFSX Landclass. Makes me feel comfortable with the FSX.I really wish that all you guys that have problems with frame rates could afford to build yourself a new high end computer.Ulf B