Sign in to follow this  
TAZ14210

FS9 - Pb to manage OBS, QNH Flight T & N gauges

Hi,

first, happy new year  !!!

--

i'm building a home copkpit and i have bought Flight T & N gauges.

I use a iTra Module to manage AP, differents radio instruments like QNH, CRS for vor 1 & vor 2...

My problem : when i chnage the CRS of the VOR 1 or 2 it's work fine with a standard FS gauge but not with these RealityXP gauges... ☹️

It's the same thing with the QNH....

Does somebody know how i can control these parameters ? (i don't want to use the mouse and clic to the appropriates zones)

Sorry for my bad english because i'm french (who live in Normandy) 😁

Bonjour,
finalement j'ai trouvé la solution à mes problèmes dans les instruments FLIGHT N :
- Pour que les OBS des VOR1 et VOR2 soient modifiés par le CRS de FS9, il faut dans le fichier RXPFLN.INI mettre le paramètre FSOBS=on (ex VOR1.FSOBS=on)
- Pour que le QNH de FS9 soit synchronisé avec l’altimètre, il faut mettre sur OFF le paramètre Altimeter.Standby
-Pour que le CRS de l'ADF soit synchronisé il faut mettre sur ON le paramètre ADF.Slaved

English
Hello,
finally I found the solution to my problems in the FLIGHT N instruments:
- In order for the VOR1 and VOR2 OBS to be modified by the CRS of FS9, the RXPFLN.INI file must set the FSOBS=on parameter (ex VOR1.FSOBS=on)
- For the FS9 QNH to be synchronized with the altimeter, the Altimeter setting must be set to OFF.Standby
-In order for the ADF CRS to be synchronized, the ADF parameter must be set to ON.Slaved

• Like 1