Sign in to follow this  
Guest flaflyer2

I just thought of more questions

Guest flaflyer2

First off, I want to say everyone is so helpful here and always have an answer or suggestion for a problem. Having said that, I have a few questions. The first one concerns mesh. I have downloaded all the new fsx mesh for Mr. Taburet and I need an "idiots" guide to installing them in fsx. I have tried all sorts of ways and it just won't work. Does it go in the add on folder or the scenery folder (so many folders now) or another mystery folder. It seems other people are not having the same problem so why am I the lucky one? Will I notice a big difference from the default mesh. I have my sliders all to the right (for the most part) so do I have to lower sliders to see the mesh because if that's the case then I may already have the mesh installed correctly. My second question concerns my favorite utility called traffic view board. Since it doesn't work yet fully in fsx is there a way of "expanding" the distance range in the traffic toolbox to kind of get the same result. My taffic toolbox works great but my traffic view board works bad. I think the distance range is 300 miles or something like that and I was wondering if it can be changed to a higher number. I know someone can help me because people have already started to tinker with fsx (bless you) to help us all to get it running the way we want. So thanks anyway for listening.