Sign in to follow this  
Guest 2002cbr600f4i

A couple FSX questions/frustrations....

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Hey gang, hoping somebody here has answers for my questions...1) How the heck do I get FSX to do the correct time zone so when I start up the program at 12 noon local time (EST) it doesn't show flight time being 9am (because it always defaults to Pacific.) 2) I have the WilCo Boeing 777 and have installed a couple of the Liveries. The thing is, I can't seem to figure out how to SELECT one of those liveries (for instance, I installed the Delta one, how do I get FSX to let me FLY the Delta one? It always only shows me the default Boeing one.) I've tried clicking the "Show all variations" but it still only lists the Boeing livery version.Thanks!--Mike

Guest JimC1702

For #1, you have to create a default flight in your own time zone. The default flight that comes in FSX starts on the west coast, that's why it's three hours earlier than your local time. Create a flight at an airport in your time zone and save it. When you save it, you have the option of making it your default flight. You'll be ok after that.For #2, I would take a look at the numbering in your aircraft.cfg file for the 777, specifically the fltsim.0, fltsim.1, fltsim.2, etc. They must be unique numbers and in order, without skipping any numbers.Hope that helps,Jim

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Thanks! That did it... I was starting to go insane with the livery issue. Turns out when I did the livery install it put things in the wrong directory.--Mike