Sign in to follow this  
Guest Solex_nl

FSX best settings while using active sky 6.5 and best s...

Guest skyhawk21

Hello there I currently am wondering from the pros out there what is the best settings to set up FSX as far as the weather settings so Active sky 6.5 works its best with it? as far as realism is concerned? i currently have visibility at 60, detailed clouds, maximum display for them, download wind aloft data, and dynamic weather changes medium...in active sky 6.5 i have the default settings that were already selected when installed...I know most of the options in active sky 6.5 dont work with FSX but i would like to know which ones do and which ones the board members are using to get the BEST realistic weather for FSX. Also side note i live in washington so of course i want the best realistic weather for WA...thankyou also i do know some of the weather bugs between active sky 6.5 and FSX are suppose to be fixed when SP1 is released, but of course who knows when that will happen...