Sign in to follow this  
oskrypuch

Which 'serious' aircraft work?

I finished tweaking and tuning FS-X, and now I want to get back to some serious flying. Loads of the FS9 GA stuff works, but are there any larger aircraft with decent systems simulation and FMC implemented that work in FS-X? I'm having trouble getting back up to speed with what does and doesn't work.Thanks for any help,Gareth Evans

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I finished tweaking and tuning FS-X, and now I want to get>back to some serious flying. Loads of the FS9 GA stuff works,>but are there any larger aircraft with decent systems>simulation and FMC implemented that work in FS-X? I'm having>trouble getting back up to speed with what does and doesn't>work.>>Thanks for any help,>Gareth EvansPMDG 737 NG does work in FSX with FMCregards Pieter

Does it? Everything in the support forum here says it does not.Gareth

Some folks have shoehorned in FS9 aircraft into FSX, by amending the directories for the files - that actually includes some developers, they just add in modified installers.You end up with a plane that doesn't fly correctly, because the flight models are significantly different, and you will see quite a number incompatiblities in function with anything but the simplest panel.I would suggest you forget about it, and wait for real FSX versions to be released.The RealAir SF-260 is one of a very few available for FSX. Great plane.* Orest