Sign in to follow this  
Guest elki123

hello! help me please!!

hi again..i need some help with FSX ....every time i open an aircraft {in my case it's the DSB IRIS F-15 EAGLE}the screen atarts to "flicker" in white!i find this very annoying...but when i turn of LENS FLARE so it goes away and everything is normall ....this doeasnt seem to happen in most aircraft's///i braut it up here cuz i herd everybody here are the best people to confront with hardware problems in other words "the pro's" :}thank u

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think this problem is caused by having aircraft tooltips activated. I recall seeing discussions regarding this problem in the past and this was the fix. Goto settings and under the Aircraft tab, uncheck tooltips. It's on by default.Best regards,Jim

no sry that didnt do it.....the screen still flickers in white with the aircraft..say if im speeing of F-15 EAGLE IRIS so does any 1 know why this aircraft moves and works alot slower than other aircraft???it's annoying because other planes work smoothly but when i put the f-15 everything goes slow...it has to be somthing with the aircraft...thanks

anybody?!!? som 1 has to know the answer please!!! it's really annoying!