Sign in to follow this  
Guest phenom

Looking for an A340

I'm looking for a decent A340, preferably for FSX, but I'd probably take one for FS9. I'd like it to have a reasonably functional VC if possible and am willing to consider payware and freeware alike. It'd be cool if I could get it in Lufthansa livery or at least a repaint thereof, but that's not a real big deal either.I live pretty close to KDTW and Lufthansa flies in and out daily (I believe it's daily) and it had been with an A340, but yesterday I saw what appeared to be a 777 waiting for clearance from 22L.Anyway, I really like the looks of the A340 and would like to get my hands on one and would appreciate a push in the right direction. Thanks. :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Actually, I see now that JustFlight's got an A340-500/600 in Lufthansa, among others. Anybody got any experience with that model?

I wrote the Avsim reviews for both the F-Lite Airbus Collection and the F-Lite A340 by JustFlight for FS9. You can look them up in the Avsim Reviews section. Microwave some popcorn, grab a nice drink, and enjoy the reviews, they should answer all of your questions. Anything beyond that you still want to know about, give me a shout.Jeff ShylukAvsim Product Reviewer