Sign in to follow this  
MyFly

Navdata cycle 2201 crashes LNM

Dear Sir,

After updating to Navigraph FMS DATA Cycle 2201 I cannot load LittleNavMap unless I delete all previous database files.
After deleting the files, I then don't have the downloaded and installed cycle 2201 as it reverts way back to cycle 1801.
Also, I cannot read the map as it is overlaid with reguests that I seek permission to use the 'OSM' map tiles by contacting (User:theDJ) or the wmflabs OSM tile server. (I'm lost on that)

I'm confused as to who or what this is all about.

I Couldn't find this 'OSM' tile prob on the forum, just the prob of those who couldn't load LNM after cycle 2113.
I've never had any problems integrating Nav data cycles into LNM previously.
Any suggestions please.
ps. I am a previous appreciative donator to your program.

Thank you.
Myfly

Re my recent post re Navdata cycle 2201 crashing LNM.

Navigraph have kindly replied that it is due to an initial corrupted download of 2201.

I downloaded it before I received email notice of the cycle2201 release and prior Navigraph having fixed the problem.

Thanks for your prompt reply Navigraph.

Cheers

MyFly

• Upvote 1