Sign in to follow this  
Guest etope

adding new AI models and repaints to FS Live Traffic X

I am running FS Live Traffic X which is basically My Traffic software and I'm trying to replace certain ai models and repaints to work with the software including some of the default FSX aircraft. As we all know, the models and repaints in the software are not the greatest for obvious reasons...FPS. I was able to do this with FS9 no problem. I do not want to replace all the My traffic models just most of them and I'm not sure which folder these new aircraft need to go and what changes I need to make to the to the FSXMyTrafficFSLiveMyAircraft file. I tryed changing the titles in this file to read exactly what the new title is for the correct ai aircraft. I also placed the new ai aircraft folders in the FSXMyTrafficaircraft folder but no luck. Obviously I'm missing something here or just putting things in the wrong spot.Any ideas?XP Pro SP2Intel Dual Core 6300 @1.86GHzPCI-E Nvidia Geforce 7300 GS 512MB2GB DDR2 800MHzAbit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI 1066FSB

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I guess nobody has any answers. Back to trial and error.XP Pro SP2Intel Dual Core 6300 @1.86GHzPCI-E Nvidia Geforce 7300 GS 512MB2GB DDR2 800MHzAbit Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI 1066FSB