Sign in to follow this  
Guest PPSFA

Hosting a multiplayer server

Is there a web address so u can look up to see what multiplayer fsx servers through game spy are up. Reason I ask cause i have hosted a session but know one has entered (sad), and I cannot work out a way to see if my session is being listed.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It shows in the lobby once you have created the session. If you are not getting any players, try changing the text description, different folks have different interests.

from what I see there is no way to view the lobby from my pc once I have started the session, is this true or am I just stupid

lol on which point, so if its on the first one how can I prove that my session i'm hosting is being seen?

Unless you have a second machine or another person to verify it, you can't see it. If you are using the 'main' lobby, there are so many sessions running your's is just one of many. Try one of the less used lobbies and you may get more participation.

If you are around today, I am going to be in and out of MP all afternoon. Set up a session, post the name of it here, and I will take a look for you.