Sign in to follow this  

GODZONE - REAL NEW ZEALAND

Is there a way to get in touch with the developers of this product? Their website is non existant, which is supposed to be this: http://www.windowlight.co.nz/Simmarket says the Marlborough product requires SP1, but I am wondering if the Photo based add on scenery patch with RTM will work? If not I am wondering what will happen if I use this product along with RTM and the photo scenery patch?EDIT: I see the site is working now, but if anybody is able to answer my question I would appreciate it, though I will send them and email. Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry to hear that your couldn't access the site earlier.The original photoreal patch would certainly help, but this isn't the only issue with pre-SP1. The main problem was the dark borders between opaque and transparent DXT1 textures -- which results in cartoony lines around my trees, and around many of the runway textures etc.The scenery will work without SP1, it just won't display as well as it should.-Robin CornGodzone Virtual Flight, for 'Real New Zealand' sceneryhttp://www.windowlight.co.nz

Oh ok. Thanks for the response! I'll probably pick up that package as I was in Marlborough Sounds for a couple months last year, all the way from the US, and I'd like to see the area again. It was my first trip outside of the country so it was quite an adventure. I spent my time mostly around the Havelock area as I was staying at the meditation retreat nearby. The package looks beautiful!