Sign in to follow this  
Guest hermannk1

Re:Second installation of FSX-new problems.

I installed FSX for a second time with no problems at all. Even the dreaded activation went smoothly!Now suddenly FSX wants to reload traffic etc. every few nautical miles. Is quite a nuisance. When changing airports I can expect a update of scenery, terrain, traffic etc. But scarcely into the new airport and reload again. Fly a few miles, update again (white info screen). It didn't do it first time installation. Can it suddenly be a screencard problem? Did not change it though. Even have to switch to windowed mode when exiting FSX or it crashes out.Any suggestions?hermannk1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I suspect it is a checkbox in FSUIPC. Search this forum for more information. The checkbox has something to do with synchronising FS time. Sorry I can't be more help, I've never had this problem and I'm just writing this from memory. R-

RonYou're a genius. Thanks for the suggestion on FSUIPC. Synchronising FS time seems to have been the problem. I unchecked it and the problem seems to be solved.Thanks a million.Hermann