Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guenter77

Outside Views - Top Down - Origin

Guest Guenter77

Good Morning Simmers: This issue is hard to describe so bare with me.In my outside view - top down, the plane (w/ red plus) is in the center of the screen, heading up (on course). Either on taxi or flying half of the field/screen is behind me, half in front.Is there somewhere to relocate the position (origin) of the plane so there is more field of view in front and less in back? Say 80-20!Some rear field is important. A couple of days ago I had a fuel truck chase me down the runway! I could hear this engine noise and then here he come. Slowing just short of the elevators. He turned off at the next taxiway.Thanks for any interest and responces. Guenter77 South ALCoachman System:Sony A290 VAIO LapTop, 1.7GHz Intel Centrino, 2Mb L2 Cache, 1Gb DDRAM2Gb Virtual RAM, 17" ATI Radeon 9700 LCD WUXGA, RealTek AC97 AudioFujitsu 2100AT HDD 100Gb, Intel IDE ATA/ATAPI, Sony DVD RW ROM D56A ComboFlashMedia Memory Stick Pro Slot, PCMCIA Type III Slot, Teac USB Floppy - 1.44MbCXT AC-Link 56K Modem, Kyocera KPC-650 CDMA Wireless Modem