Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmholopa

guessing about the recommended specs to run FSX SP2 at max settings

Guest tmholopa

recommended specs for FSX SP2:future system from 2010 with 80 cores and 2 GB of 3d memory doing 5 teraflops and 10 GB of normal memory, SSD drives with 1000Mbs throughput.just waiting for the hardware to exist.........sp2 screenshot showing comparison shot with state of the art machine 3.6 Ghz core2 (overclocked) and 8800GTX and 4 GB of memory have 9.1 FPS in Seattle everything maxed. heres the link:http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index...ic=128136&st=40P.S. this Mango and Cell have best runnin FSX in the planet i thinkso still waiting for the hardware to pop out.........

Guest troske

In 2010, you will be struggling to run FSVX while eagerly awaiting a computer slated for development in 2013.

Guest EvilNando

Well nothing out of ordinary, as real as it getsi have the same system and the same results as you.I pray to god every day hoping that ACES aim their focus on performance on FS11 development, its supposed to be a flight simulator , not a crawl simulator I would gladly have spent my 60bucks on women and beers instead of this "piece" of software

Guest tmholopa

evilnando, nice reply, i like the sarcasm, heheheheheheheheh