Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsxmissionguy

A few FSX Acceleration Questions / Missions (spoilers)

Guest kinetic

Nice expansion pack! But i wish the documentation could have been better, both for the missions briefings and the aircraft. For example on the on the executive tour (spoiler) midway in the mission yet get to know you are to follow a spaceshuttle to it's runway(cool!). But it would be nice to have this on the briefing, to plan ahead. But maybe that would take away the surprise fun. Someone like me never get satisifed :(F18 - Questions:What's the non-combat range and what's a good cruise speed/altitude for that range?What's the minimum runway lenght for landing(without tailhook)?Whats the max gear operating speed (listed as 92kts.. must be wrong)?How fast can you roast a sausage on full afterburner? (Just kidding.)Missions - Questions:Any sites with a good mission faq/discussion/help? Couldn't find much help on the missions anywhere.. maybe it's too soon.Currently I'm having trouble with the Rocket Launch Aircover Mission(Spoiler). How do I get the out of control cessna 208 to follow me to the runway? I interecepted right past it's nose but it didnt seem to change course.-Kinetic

Guest kinetic

Many thanks! Unfortunately there were only missions tips from the original FSX, not acceleration, but every bit helps.-Kinetic

Guest fsxmissionguy

If I remember correctly, your lead pilot gives you a specific instruction for how you must intercept that wayward pilot. Listen to your lead and do what he told you to.